Can you spot these Ipswich Witches riders?
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
The speedway season is getting ever closer.
So, for Ipswich Witches' fans, get yourself in the mood and try to identify these riders from the decades.
1. Getting ready at the tapes!
2. Easy does it during a pre-season practice in the 70s. We want both names.
3. Everyone loves a 5-1
4. The eyes have it!
- 1 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 2 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 6 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Measures to tackle Suffolk's 10-year road flooding backlog published
5. Celebrating a race win
6. Keeping the balance!
7. Ace when you win!
8. Head down and go
9. Who's the Witch leading in this 60s pic?
10. Easy rider
11. Hang on there!
12. Steady as we go
13. You do it like this! Name both (one on the right is easy enough!)
14. Nearly there! Name all three.
15. A nice style
ANSWERS: 1. Mark Loram, 2. Olle Nygren leads Billy Sanders, 3. Danny King, left and Gino Manzares, 4. Chris Louis, 5. Kevin Doolan, 6. Rohan Tungate, 7. Nico Covatti, 8. Scott Nicholls, 9. John Louis, is the Witch leading. 10, Hans Andersen, 11. Troy Batchelor, 12. Cameron Heeps, 13. Ben Barker, left on bike and Leigh Lanham, 14. Karol Baran, left, Chris Louis, right and Kim Jansson pushing home, 15. Olly Allen.