Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- Credit: Archant
Thursday is set to be a dry day for weather after the changeable conditions in Suffolk throughout the week - but it won't be long before rain returns.
East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest said it could still cloud over this afternoon but that the risk of showers remains very low.
Today will be breezier with a moderate westerly wind, making conditions feel fresher than they have done in recent weeks.
However, there will be some sunshine - with the top temperature today set to be around 21C or 22C.
Overnight, the weather will be dry and cloudy but the second half of the night could see showers towards dawn.
You may also want to watch:
It will remain cloudy and wet into the start of Friday morning.
There will be a dry and bright spell during the day on Friday - but this won't last long, as the showers will quickly return.
- 1 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 2 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns
- 5 artEast exhibition returns to showcase best of region and beyond
- 6 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 9 5 roadworks in Suffolk to watch out for this week
- 10 Have you checked out the American cars at Stonham Barns before?
Some of these could turn heavy and thundery.
Friday's top temperature will be 19C or 20C.