Snowy start forecast for Easter Monday
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Brighter weather expected for Easter Sunday before snow forecast for bank holiday Monday.
Today will be similar to yesterday with cloud and a north-easterly wind, but heading into tomorrow there will be sunshine and possibly highs of 14/15C.
This will all change overnight when snow showers are set to arrive in Suffolk at about 6/7am, said Dan Holley, a forecaster with Weatherquest.
He said there would be a lot of hail in the snow showers too, which would make for difficult driving conditions.
The day-time temperature on Monday will be around 6/7C in the sun, but with the wind chill it will feel closer to freezing.
You may also want to watch:
The wintry showers are also set to continue into Tuesday.
Mr Holley said: "I'm actually quite optimistic Sunday afternoon will be quite nice, with quite a bit of sunshine."
- 1 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 2 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 6 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Measures to tackle Suffolk's 10-year road flooding backlog published