Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- Credit: SARS
A man has been taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following a collision between two vehicles on the B1113 near Stowmarket.
The collision happened shortly after 1pm in Needham Road in Badley.
Four appliances from Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene, along with the ambulance service and a volunteer critical care team from the emergency medical charity Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS).
Fire crews from Ipswich's Princes Street, Needham Market, Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds stations recovered the motorists from their vehicles.
Paramedics and the SARS team treated a man at the scene after he suffered a serious leg injury following the collision.
You may also want to watch:
He was sedated and taken by land ambulance to hospital.
Another man was also taken to hospital after being treated at the scene for chest injuries.
- 1 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 2 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns
- 5 artEast exhibition returns to showcase best of region and beyond
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 8 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 9 Have you checked out the American cars at Stonham Barns before?
- 10 Tennis Club 'buzzing' after member's role in Raducanu victory
The road was partially blocked for several hours following the collision, causing delays for motorists.