Driver taken to hospital after crashing into wall
- Credit: Stephen Baker
One person has been taken to hospital after crashing into a wall in Stowmarket.
Police were called to the scene of the collision in Ipswich Road at 5.30am Wednesday, June 16, after receiving reports that a car had collided with a brick wall.
The East of England Ambulance Service was also called to assist.
One eyewitness reported seeing the car "more or less on its side", half-way up the wall.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the driver was taken to hospital by ambulance for a check-up.
They are not believed to have suffered any serious injuries.
- 1 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 2 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns
- 5 artEast exhibition returns to showcase best of region and beyond
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 8 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 9 Have you checked out the American cars at Stonham Barns before?
- 10 Covid booster jab to be offered to more than 30 million people