BMW written off after crash on Suffolk road
- Credit: NSRAPT
A driver escaped without injuries after a BMW overturned last night on a Suffolk road.
Police were called to the A1120 between Pettaugh and Stonham Aspal, near Stowmarket, at 7.47pm on Friday to a single-vehicle crash involving a BMW M5.
The car was written off in the incident.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the driver suffered no injuries and was able to get out of the vehicle.
Recovery for the vehicle was arranged and the car was later collected.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) tweeted about the incident, adding a video of the car being rolled over by a recovery vehicle.
The police team added the message: "Drive to the conditions. The speed limit is not a target. This driver escaped with no injuries but a written off new M5."
- 1 Ipswich, Babergh and Colchester see slight rise in Covid cases
- 2 Full steam ahead - did you see vintage traction engines at these rallies?
- 3 University of Suffolk to mix online and face-to-face learning post-Covid
- 4 Schools 'well versed' and ready for March 8 reopening, headteachers say
- 5 New cafe at popular Suffolk beauty spot
- 6 Suffolk events going ahead this summer which you can enjoy
- 7 Plan for 28 homes in village gets go-ahead
- 8 How many Covid-19 vaccines are being administered in Suffolk each week?
- 9 £657k cost rise feared as fresh operator planned for 40 school bus contracts
- 10 Man who petrol bombed house in 'revenge attack' is jailed