Man airlifted to hospital after crash on country road
A man has been airlifted to hospital following a crash on the A1120 near Stowupland.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were all called to the crash in Bell's Lane, near to the junction with Church Road, shortly before 6.50am Thursday.
The crash involved a car and a van.
Two fire crews helped to cut one man out of their vehicle before he was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The road was shut in both directions between Church Road and the A140, but reopened shortly after 12.15pm.
- 1 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 2 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 3 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 4 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns
- 5 artEast exhibition returns to showcase best of region and beyond
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 8 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 9 Have you checked out the American cars at Stonham Barns before?
- 10 Tennis Club 'buzzing' after member's role in Raducanu victory