Will a girl from Suffolk wow ITV Britain’s Got Talent judges tonight?
- Credit: CONTRIBUTED
A girl from Bury St Edmunds will reveal her talent to judges tonight on a prime time television show.
Souparnika Nair, 10, a pupil at Sebert Wood Community Primary School in Bury, is performing on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent (BGT), which starts at 8pm.
She will be singing for judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon, and David Walliams in the hope of getting through to the next stage.
The show, which is presented by Ant & Dec, searches for Britain’s next best talent act, featuring singers, dancers, comedians, variety, and unusual talents of all kinds.
Souparnika said: “There was so much excitement as it was a big dream for me to perform in front of the celebrity judges.”
You may also want to watch:
She is no stranger to a national stage having previously performed on Michael McIntyre’s Big Show on BBC One as its youngest ever ‘Unexpected Star’.
MORE: Talented Suffolk girl is surprise performer on BBC One’s Michael McIntyre show tonightHer dad, Dr Binu Nair, said: “We realised Souparnika’s interest in music from a very young age and she started performing at talent shows from the age of five.”
Filming for tonight’s BGT episode took place earlier in the year before the coronavirus pandemic.
- 1 Stowmarket High School's sixth form to be suspended due to unviable student numbers
- 2 150-year-old oak tree saved in revised plan for 86 Elmswell homes
- 3 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 4 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 5 Church saved from collapse 'tragedy' after major cracks in walls appear
- 6 Infection rates drop in Suffolk as UK records deadliest day of pandemic
- 7 Plans for 190 homes on edge of Ipswich 'poorly conceived' say councillors
- 8 Meet Oscar - the Tesco supermarket cat who is a local celebrity
- 9 Warning to motorists after flood alerts issued
- 10 Man wanted by police has links to Colchester and Suffolk