Seven bedroom home in the heart of Finningham could be yours for £895,000
- Credit: Archant
An idyllic country home in a Suffolk village has been placed on the market.
Green Farm is a Grade II-listed farmhouse home, with approximately 4,500sq ft of living space, set within its own private grounds and gardens.
The house is in the heart of the village, and timber-framed with colour-washed exteriors under a peg tiled roof.
It is listed for its historical interest, dating back to the mid-16th Century with later 17th Century additions.
It has accommodation over three floors, with well-presented living space of elegant proportions, cleverly matching original elements with the more modern characteristics.
You may also want to watch:
From the entrance porch there is a stunning 24ft dining hall with a panelled staircase and a woodburning stove. There is a triple aspect drawing room which has an attractive red brick fireplace and a vaulted games room. A stylish Aga kitchen, with a pantry and breakfast room, opens to the snug.
There is a study, a laundry room, cloakroom and a boot room.
- 1 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car
- 2 Suffolk set for dry and sunny day after snowy weekend
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 A143 closed after lorry ploughs into ditch
- 5 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 6 Are you in our gallery of Guides and Brownies over the years?
- 7 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 8 Second blow for high streets as Topshop stores look set to disappear
- 9 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused
- 10 Suspected drug dealer charged after police seize £2,000 from car
On the first floor there is a large landing area.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and also has a neighbouring dressing room.
There are two further bedrooms with ensuite bathroom facilities and two additional double bedrooms which are served by the principal bathroom.
On the second floor, accessed by two separate staircases, are two good sized attic bedrooms.
Green Farm has a private setting at the heart of the village, with around 1.5 acres of mature gardens. The rear gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubbery, well-stocked flowering beds, with a terrace and a natural pond - all with lovely views of the village church tower.
Green Farm is on sale with Bedfords, with a guide price of OIEO £895,000.