Three cats poisoned by anti-freeze in Great Blakenham
PUBLISHED: 12:29 29 November 2018 | UPDATED: 13:12 29 November 2018
Two Portuguese Siamese cats and a ginger Tabby have died after a suspected poisoning, and police are appealing for witnesses.
The cats are believed to have ingested anti-freeze at a property in Stowmarket Road.
It is thought the poisoning happened at some point since Thursday, November 22 and all three cats had to be put down after falling ill.
Anti-freeze is used to increase the freezing point of a liquid.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious behaviour in the area prior to the incident or has knowledge of the incident should contact Hadleigh police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/68649/18.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.