The Non-league podcast: Sticky buns, holes in hedges – and what happened to frozen pitches?
- Credit: Archant
Join MIKE BACON and CARL MARSTON as they take a look at the non-league scene.
Despite a lack of games, there were plenty of stories to come out of the weekend's fixtures.
From sticky buns to holes in the hedge, through to '£10 all in' at Wanderers, there is much to discuss and look back on.
Also... What a week ahead with many of the region's teams in some crucial action, including Leiston, Needham, AFC Sudbury and Bury Town.
Carl looks back at a trip to Thetford for Woodbridge, while Mike took himself off to Halifax Road, Ipswich, where Bourne Vale were playing Cops in the Suffolk Senior League.
You may also want to watch:
Plus... 3G pitches come to the party, form teams in the Thurlow Premier and can Suffolk teams break the Norfolk Thurlow One North dominance.
- 1 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 2 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 6 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 8 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 10 Measures to tackle Suffolk's 10-year road flooding backlog published