The Non-league podcast: Sticky buns, holes in hedges – and what happened to frozen pitches?
- Credit: Archant
Join MIKE BACON and CARL MARSTON as they take a look at the non-league scene.
Despite a lack of games, there were plenty of stories to come out of the weekend's fixtures.
From sticky buns to holes in the hedge, through to '£10 all in' at Wanderers, there is much to discuss and look back on.
Also... What a week ahead with many of the region's teams in some crucial action, including Leiston, Needham, AFC Sudbury and Bury Town.
Carl looks back at a trip to Thetford for Woodbridge, while Mike took himself off to Halifax Road, Ipswich, where Bourne Vale were playing Cops in the Suffolk Senior League.
You may also want to watch:
Plus... 3G pitches come to the party, form teams in the Thurlow Premier and can Suffolk teams break the Norfolk Thurlow One North dominance.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car
- 3 Suspected drug dealer charged after police seize £2,000 from car
- 4 Suffolk set for dry and sunny day after snowy weekend
- 5 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 6 More than 1,700 Covid patients now discharged from hospitals
- 7 A143 closed after lorry ploughs into ditch
- 8 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 9 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed