Another warm day forecast as temperatures set to hit 24C
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Parts of eastern England are set to enjoy more warm weather today, with possible highs of 24C.
It is expected to be dry and warm across East Anglia, with long spells of sunshine throughout the day.
A light southerly wind will make the eastern coast feel a little bit cooler throughout the day.
As the day goes on, some cloud cover will move in from the west at times and turn the sunshine hazy.
People have been out enjoying the sunshine at Suffolk beauty spots over the past couple of days, with the warmer spell coinciding with the loosening of lockdown restrictions and the end of the "stay at home" rule.
You may also want to watch:
Over the weekend the temperatures will drop, but it is expected to stay dry - with temperatures of up to 10C inland and 7C around the coast.
- 1 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 2 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Measures to tackle Suffolk's 10-year road flooding backlog published