Show homes open doors at Stowmarket development
- Credit: Bellway Homes
Two show houses have been opened on a development in Stowmarket.
The three-bedroom 'Chandler' and four-bedroom 'Silversmith' are now open to visitors at Bellway's Pinewood Grange development.
The development includes 141 new homes off Gun Cotton Way.
The project includes 92 homes for private sale as well as 49 affordable properties for local people through rent and shared ownership.
Sales manager at Bellway eastern counties, Rachael Gatehouse said: "It is always a proud and exciting day when we first throw open the doors to the show homes at one of our developments.
“These two show homes have been designed with modern family life in mind. They both have spacious, flexible layouts and are proving particularly popular with buyers who are just stepping onto the property ladder or those who are moving to a bigger home."
Currently, there is a choice of three-bedroom homes ready to be reserved at Pinewood Grange, with prices starting from £324,995.
- 1 Feedback sought on Stowmarket retirement project that would create 155 jobs
- 2 Peregrine falcon put down after being illegally trapped and shot in Suffolk
- 3 20 homes in mid Suffolk set for green light despite parish council concerns
- 4 Litter problem creating image Suffolk is a 'dirty county', tourism chiefs fear
- 5 Suffolk's mental health to be examined in major survey
- 6 Hospice officially opens new Stowmarket coffee shop
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: the criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 New information released after baby girl found dead at recycling centre
- 9 Fundraiser for off-road wheelchair for boy suffering from rare condition
- 10 Metal detectorist unearths 570-year old rare spoon