Look inside 'beautiful' country house on market with £1.9m price tag
- Credit: Christopher Rawlings
This country home set in three acres of land near Bury St Edmunds has hit the market with a price tag of nearly £2million.
One of the most expensive Suffolk properties listed on Rightmove, the six-bedroom home in Rattlesden is being marketed by Jackson-Stops.
The estate agent describes the home, known as Haywards Farm, as an "exceptional and beautifully presented country house" with an "idyllic private setting surrounded by farmland".
The property was extended in 2017, which Jackson-Stops said created "an elegant and extremely comfortable home of generous proportions".
It also features a gated driveway, summer house, terraced dining area and double cartlodge in an area of land measured at around three acres.
Jackson-Stops has listed the property with a guide price of £1,995,000.
Viewings are by appointment only with the estate agent.
- 1 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns
- 2 Have you checked out the American cars at Stonham Barns before?
- 3 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 4 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 5 5 places to go pumpkin picking in Suffolk and North Essex
- 6 Suffolk actress Ruthie Henshall leads care home protest to Downing Street
- 7 5 roadworks in Suffolk to watch out for this week
- 8 'Hard-working, eccentric and very good company' – Suffolk's first MEP remembered
- 9 Well-known Angel Hotel canvas for fitting angel artwork
- 10 Use torches rather than streetlights in rural areas, says climate adviser