18 homes set to be built adjacent to A14 in Creeting St Mary
- Credit: Google Earth
A developer is set to build 18 new homes near the A14 in Creeting St Mary, according to new plans.
J Breheny Contractors Ltd has submitted the proposals for the development on land in Flordon Road to Mid Suffolk District Council.
Several existing buildings on the half-acre site would be demolished to make way for the new builds.
The land is currently in use as a builders' yard.
Planning permission for another 52 homes adjacent to the land has already been granted to J Breheny Contractors.
You may also want to watch:
Documents submitted alongside the proposals said the scheme would not cause a signinficant impact on the road network in the village and surrounding area.
The documents added: "The site is within walking distance from the core of Needham Market and its associated schools, shops, GP surgeries, dentists and railway station.
- 1 Work to transform Stowmarket Aldi into 24-hour gym gets underway
- 2 Wholefoods store offering refill service to be first of its kind in Stowmarket
- 3 New primary and pre-school set for September 2022 opening
- 4 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 5 All Covid rapid testing centres in Suffolk are shutting down
- 6 Suffolk bus service improvements plan outlined by council
- 7 Wet weather expected in Suffolk for second weekend in a row
- 8 Plans for 40 homes in Woolpit and possible primary school extension agreed
- 9 Covid Support Buddies launch to tackle loneliness and give support
- 10 Covid jabs now being offered to people aged 38 and 39
"The site is close to the A14, and provides good transport links and avoids new and additional traffic through the high street in Needham Market."