POLL: Have you turned off the NHS test and trace app?
- Credit: PA
The 'pingdemic' has become more and more a part of our everyday lives with rising numbers of people being told to isolate.
A record 618,903 alerts were sent to users of the NHS Covid-19 app in England and Wales in the week to July 14, telling them they had been in close contact with someone who had tested positive for coronavirus, NHS figures have shown.
Some people have suggested they may turn off their track and trace apps or delete them all together in an attempt not to be 'pinged'.
We want to know what you think.
Have you turned off your app or do you still think it's important to use it?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know in the survey below.
- 1 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 2 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 3 Seven of the best places to get ice cream in Suffolk
- 4 Plans for over 170 new homes near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Sports clubs can get share of £350k pot to restart after lockdown
- 6 Work begins on new shared police and fire station in Stowmarket
- 7 Schools still face uncertainty over Covid for new term
- 8 Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- 9 Met Office issues yellow weather warning for strong winds across Suffolk
- 10 Classic car events - were you at these vintage vehicle rallies?