New pre-prep school with treehouse classrooms opens near Stowmarket
- Credit: TK Photography
A brand new early learning centre complete with treehouse classrooms has opened at Finborough School near Stowmarket.
Children aged from two to seven years old are now able to take advantage of the incredible new facility, with a mixture of both outdoor and indoor spaces, including a forest with treehouse classrooms.
The new building is already being enjoyed by children from the school in Great Finborough, and there is an open day taking place on Monday, May 3 for potential students and families to attend.
Steven Clark, headmaster of Finborough School, said: "It has been the most amazing start to a pre-prep term ever at Finborough, our new facility for our two to seven year olds is so beautifully designed.
"A richly stimulating and happy place of learning where our children can boldly take their first school steps, establishing an enduring passion for learning driven by unbridled opportunities for curiosity and fun.”
“I just love spending time in our new pre-prep building, it captures the essence of our culture, where everything is about our children and their best learning and experiences that will shape their lives."
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, children and parents have spoken about the new pre-prep school facilities at Finborough School, describing it as an "incredible space".
One student said: "I love my new classroom, we have a huge TV which my teacher uses during lessons. There is lots to play with and the forest is amazing."
- 1 Work to transform Stowmarket Aldi into 24-hour gym gets underway
- 2 Wholefoods store offering refill service to be first of its kind in Stowmarket
- 3 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 4 New primary and pre-school set for September 2022 opening
- 5 All Covid rapid testing centres in Suffolk are shutting down
- 6 Suffolk bus service improvements plan outlined by council
- 7 Wet weather expected in Suffolk for second weekend in a row
- 8 Plans for 40 homes in Woolpit and possible primary school extension agreed
- 9 Covid Support Buddies launch to tackle loneliness and give support
- 10 Covid jabs now being offered to people aged 38 and 39
A parent of a child who goes to the school, added: "The outside forest school facilities and openness of the classrooms with the large glass windows really make this an incredible space."