Cigarettes stolen in convenience shop robbery
- Credit: Google Maps
Raiders pushed staff as they stole cigarettes during a robbery at a convenience store.
The incident took place at the Stuarts Premier Daily in Creeting Road West, Stowmarket on Thursday, April 8 at 8.50am.
A man entered the shop and stole a quantity of cigarettes, pushing a member of staff in the process.
The suspect is described as white and of slim build.
He was wearing a dark blue zip-up hooded top, with small white writing on the left chest area, and a blue surgical face mask.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would like to hear from any witnesses, or anyone who was driving in the area between 8.30am and 9am who may have captured any dashcam footage.
Anyone with information is asked to contact West CID at Bury St Edmunds Police Station on 101, quoting reference 17331/21.
- 1 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 2 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 6 12 places to eat and drink under a tipi in Suffolk and north Essex
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 9 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 10 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published