Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- Credit: Suffolk police
A burglar who stole whitening kits from a Stowmarket dental surgery during a break-in has been jailed.
Samuel Rossiter, 32, of no fixed address in Stowmarket, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and pleaded guilty to four counts of burglary, resisting arrest and criminal damage.
On Monday, November 29, Rossiter was responsible for a burglary at Tavern Street Dental Practice in Stowmarket where a window was smashed.
Whitening kits were stolen from inside the practice.
Also on Monday, Rossiter admitted stealing a mobile phone, an Erbauer drill and charger, one pair of wire snips, one junior hacksaw, one 500ml bottle of Fanta, one 500ml bottle of Dr Pepper, and a white cycling helmet from a storage shed in Stowmarket.
He was arrested in Milton Road car park in possession of stolen items, police said.
He also pleaded guilty to obstructing a police officer on Monday and causing £1,000 worth of damage to a custody cell belonging to Suffolk police.
Magistrates jailed Rossiter for 12 weeks for the offences.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 4 Companies facing tough recruitment battle in booming jobs market
- 5 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 6 150 arrests made during Christmas crackdown on drink and drug driving
- 7 Children 'not receiving mental health support'
- 8 Nearly 30% drop in Suffolk dentists taking NHS work
- 9 Nurseries, pre-schools and primaries see Covid rate rises
- 10 Go-ahead given for 66 new homes on farmland