Were you striking a pose at these Suffolk fashion shows?
Looking back over old photos it's often our clothes that can be most indicative of the era that they were taken in.
From overbearing shoulder pads to heavy make up and excessive layering, Suffolk's seen its fair share of different trends over the years.
Nowhere were these 'styles' from different eras more evident than on the models taking to the county's catwalks.
Our selection of pictures covers over 40 years of fashion from miniskirts in the 1960s in Felixstowe to plaid in Needham Market in the early 90s.
There was even a peek into the world of sports fashion in the 1980s with the stereotypical big hair and legwarmers at the heart of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk fashion lovers weren't afraid to go avant-garde with their styles either with students embracing all kinds of materials including bin bags and tinfoil to create a signature style for the catwalk.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 2 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 3 Seven of the best places to get ice cream in Suffolk
- 4 Plans for over 170 new homes near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Sports clubs can get share of £350k pot to restart after lockdown
- 6 Work begins on new shared police and fire station in Stowmarket
- 7 Schools still face uncertainty over Covid for new term
- 8 Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- 9 Met Office issues yellow weather warning for strong winds across Suffolk
- 10 Classic car events - were you at these vintage vehicle rallies?