Red Nose Day memories - are you in these fun fundraising photos?
- Credit: Archant
Have you taken part in charity fun events for Red Nose Day over the years?
Comic Relief is set to return on Friday, March 19 - though the fundraising extravaganza will of course be different this year because of lockdown restrictions.
Today, we are looking back at some of the wacky ways of raising money around Suffolk and Essex for previous Red Nose Days, including school and college dressing-up days.
Some very young fundraisers also got involved in the fun at playgroups and nurseries.
Comic Relief has become a national institution over the decades, since it was founded in 1985 and the first Red Nose Day was held in 1988.
You may also want to watch:
The national fundraising drive has raised many millions of pounds to help people around the world and in the UK.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 2 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 6 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Measures to tackle Suffolk's 10-year road flooding backlog published