Red Nose Day memories - are you in these fun fundraising photos?
- Credit: Archant
Have you taken part in charity fun events for Red Nose Day over the years?
Comic Relief is set to return on Friday, March 19 - though the fundraising extravaganza will of course be different this year because of lockdown restrictions.
Today, we are looking back at some of the wacky ways of raising money around Suffolk and Essex for previous Red Nose Days, including school and college dressing-up days.
Some very young fundraisers also got involved in the fun at playgroups and nurseries.
Comic Relief has become a national institution over the decades, since it was founded in 1985 and the first Red Nose Day was held in 1988.
You may also want to watch:
The national fundraising drive has raised many millions of pounds to help people around the world and in the UK.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 2 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 3 Seven of the best places to get ice cream in Suffolk
- 4 Plans for over 170 new homes near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Sports clubs can get share of £350k pot to restart after lockdown
- 6 Work begins on new shared police and fire station in Stowmarket
- 7 Schools still face uncertainty over Covid for new term
- 8 Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- 9 Classic car events - were you at these vintage vehicle rallies?
- 10 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood