That's entertainment - favourite Bury St Edmunds Festival memories
- Credit: Andy Abbott/Archant
Have you taken part in the Bury St Edmunds Festival over the years?
Our gallery shows some of the highlights of the hugely popular annual feast of music, culture and entertainment.
Sadly, organisers announced last month that the 2021 festival had been cancelled, for the second year running, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
But they are already looking forward to the event's return in 2022.
Each year, Bury's festival covers a 10-day period, with performances and shows in venues around the town.
Our photos include colourful giant puppets from 2002, and children performing in a world premiere concert with the Britten Sinfonia at St Edmundsbury Cathedral in 2004.
You may also want to watch:
What are your favourite Bury festival memories? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 2 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 3 Plans for over 170 new homes near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Schools still face uncertainty over Covid for new term
- 5 Seven of the best places to get ice cream in Suffolk
- 6 Work begins on new shared police and fire station in Stowmarket
- 7 Sports clubs can get share of £350k pot to restart after lockdown
- 8 Classic car events - were you at these vintage vehicle rallies?
- 9 Call for action as overgrown hedges block path in Stowmarket
- 10 7 roadworks in Suffolk to be aware of this week