That's entertainment - favourite Bury St Edmunds Festival memories
- Credit: Andy Abbott/Archant
Have you taken part in the Bury St Edmunds Festival over the years?
Our gallery shows some of the highlights of the hugely popular annual feast of music, culture and entertainment.
Sadly, organisers announced last month that the 2021 festival had been cancelled, for the second year running, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
But they are already looking forward to the event's return in 2022.
Each year, Bury's festival covers a 10-day period, with performances and shows in venues around the town.
Our photos include colourful giant puppets from 2002, and children performing in a world premiere concert with the Britten Sinfonia at St Edmundsbury Cathedral in 2004.
You may also want to watch:
What are your favourite Bury festival memories? Email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 2 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 6 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Measures to tackle Suffolk's 10-year road flooding backlog published