Child's play - are you in these holiday playscheme photos?
- Credit: Archant
Did you have fun at holiday playschemes as a youngster?
Today we are looking back at some of the varied activities organised by these schemes over the years.
Photos here were taken around the area and range from the 1970s through to the early 2000s.
At spring and summer sessions in particular, the emphasis tends to be on outdoor play - weather permitting, of course.
Our gallery includes children playing in parks, using a giant ball, and getting soaked in energetic water fights.
You may also want to watch:
But there are also some indoor activities - including "snow" falling at one summer playscheme in Eye.
Can you spot yourself having fun, or any family members or friends?
- 1 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Ice skating and real-life reindeer at new festive fayre
- 4 How you can win thousands of pounds of books for your school
- 5 Woman, 85, has 'appalling' three hour wait for ambulance
- 6 Region eagerly awaits the arrival of world's top cycling talent
- 7 Stowmarket man accused of arson after allegedly damaging drain cover
- 8 Tesco workers 'surprised' by pandemic portraits
- 9 Get a taste of time travel at the Stonham Barns Viking Festival
- 10 See the faces of the criminals who were jailed in Suffolk in the last week
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.