Child's play - are you in these holiday playscheme photos?
- Credit: Archant
Did you have fun at holiday playschemes as a youngster?
Today we are looking back at some of the varied activities organised by these schemes over the years.
Photos here were taken around the area and range from the 1970s through to the early 2000s.
At spring and summer sessions in particular, the emphasis tends to be on outdoor play - weather permitting, of course.
Our gallery includes children playing in parks, using a giant ball, and getting soaked in energetic water fights.
But there are also some indoor activities - including "snow" falling at one summer playscheme in Eye.
Can you spot yourself having fun, or any family members or friends?
- 1 Man arrested for possession of imitation firearm after fight in Stowmarket
- 2 How Suffolk and Essex groups can apply for community fridge funding
- 3 Suffolk organisations share £113,000 funding pot
- 4 Dental school in Suffolk could help improve services
- 5 NHS dental blitz to help those in urgent need
- 6 'Proud of what we've achieved' - Karen on leaving soft play business at Stonham Barns
- 7 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 8 1 in 10 young people in Suffolk self-harm study finds
- 9 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 10 Masks still to be worn on trains and in hospitals as Plan B ends
If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.