Child's play - are you in these holiday playscheme photos?
- Credit: Archant
Did you have fun at holiday playschemes as a youngster?
Today we are looking back at some of the varied activities organised by these schemes over the years.
Photos here were taken around the area and range from the 1970s through to the early 2000s.
At spring and summer sessions in particular, the emphasis tends to be on outdoor play - weather permitting, of course.
Our gallery includes children playing in parks, using a giant ball, and getting soaked in energetic water fights.
You may also want to watch:
But there are also some indoor activities - including "snow" falling at one summer playscheme in Eye.
Can you spot yourself having fun, or any family members or friends?
- 1 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 2 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 3 Seven of the best places to get ice cream in Suffolk
- 4 Plans for over 170 new homes near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Sports clubs can get share of £350k pot to restart after lockdown
- 6 Work begins on new shared police and fire station in Stowmarket
- 7 Schools still face uncertainty over Covid for new term
- 8 Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- 9 Met Office issues yellow weather warning for strong winds across Suffolk
- 10 Classic car events - were you at these vintage vehicle rallies?
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.